- This event has passed.
Seedy Saturday Goes Large
Sat 4 March @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Please bring along spare or surplus seeds, plants and tools to give away to others – or take others away
- Tables inside and gazebos outside
- Please book in advance onto the talks listed below – all free!
Talks and workshops planned include:
- 10:30 to 11:00 – Book now The Abundant Urban Jungle, Elizabeth Woodcock: Converting a back garden to food growing
- 11:30 to 12:30 – Book now Gardening for Bees and Other Pollinators, Jane Orgee
- 12:30 to 13:00 – Book now Growing Food with No Garden, Malcolm Carruthers of PACT and Repair Cafe
- 13:30 to 14:00 – Book now How to Make a Worm Compost Bucket, Frankie Kennett of Master Composter
With these extra displays:
- PACT: Warm This Winter, PACT projects and the Green Hearts
- Bee/pollinator gardening
- Master Composters
- Cumbria Wildlife Trust